Setup Google+ login button
- Visit the Google Developers console https://cloud.google.com/console
- Create project to manage logins.
- After creation go to Api & Services -> "Library"
- Find "Google+ API" and enable it
- go to Api & Services -> "Credentials" and give your credential a name
- Then create a credential secret
- Choose OAuth client ID credential
- Click Web application radio
- Fill fields with next data
- Copy Client ID and Client secret and fill in the Client Id and Client Secret in the Social Login settings tab for Google+
Your Redirect URL
' . HTTP_CATALOG . 'index.php?route=extension/d_social_login/callback&hauth.done=Google
Your Redirect URL for HTTPS
' . HTTPS_CATALOG . 'index.php?route=extension/d_social_login/callback&hauth.done=Google
If you get an error from google, or a white screen- please check that you compleated all the steps.
- Go to App settings in google dev console.
- Go to tab APIs & auth and then to Consent Screen
- Fill the required fields as shown on the image below
- Save and wait for several minutes for the Google api to refresh its data then test the login.